3. Uh, perhaps you ll feel more comfortable in this, sir.
4. All I want from you is another day.
5. Too many men, far better than you, have executed that courtesy. And if you re smart, you won t try it again.
6. And if you re hip, kid, you re gonna hop to, too.
7. Charlie, you had a little life, so you decided to go to the Baird School to put yourself in the market for a big one. Now, in order to stay in the running, you re gonna have to tell these people what they want to know. Charlie, if you don t sing now, you re gonna end up, not only shelving biscuits in some convenience store in the Oregon burbs, probably the last word you ll ever hear yourself say just before you croak gonna be, Have a nice day and come back soon.
8. There are two kinds of people in this world: those who stand up and face the music, and those who run for cover. Cover s better.
9.-Still with Snow Queen sugar?
-Snow Flake. Why do you always get that wrong?
-Because it s not important for me to get it right.
10.-It s just some things you just can t do.
-You re gonna have a tough time in this world, Charlie.
11. No mistakes in the tango, not like life. It s simple. That s what makes the tango so great. If you make a mistake, get all tangled up, just tango on. Why don t you try?
12.-Colonel, are you looking at me?
-I m blind, Charlie.
13. When the shit hits the fan, some guys run, and some guys stay.
14. There is no prosthetic for that.
15. He won t sell anybody out to buy his future! And that, my friends, is called integrity. That s called courage. Now that s the stuff leaders should be made of.
16. Now I have come to the crossroads in my life. I always knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew, but I never took it. You know why? It was too damn hard. Now here s Charlie. He s come to the crossroads. He has chosen a path. It s the right path. It s a path made of principle that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey. You hold this boy s future in your hands, Committee. It s a valuable future, believe me. Don t destroy it. Protect it. Embrace it. It s gonna make you proud one day, I promise you.